To my faithful readers and subscribers,
I’m considering doing a Bible study with you? “How will this work”, you ask? Well, we have a few options: 1) We could choose a book or chapter of the Bible and go through it together 2) We could choose a Christian book to read together and discuss.
Some Bible/Scripture options:
- Proverbs 31 (Although, I’m a little intimidated by her perfection)
- A gospel (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John)
Some Christian book options (I know most of you are women, except my dear husband):
- Created to Be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl (This one is controversial and very convicting!)
- The power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
- The power of a Prayer Parent by Stormie Omartian
- Do you have any other suggestions?
Once we have chosen a book or chapter, we could read a portion every week or every two weeks and then discuss it on the blog? Give me feedback on what you might be interested in, please!
I’m looking forward to growing in the Lord with you!